who is more tired?



So yesterday was some mysterious day of almost no nap. My mom watched Sophia while I was at work for awhile, and she slept for maybe 15 minutes then. After I got home she seemed pretty tired so I put her down for a nap and cried quite a bit, but nothing out of the ordinary. Jeff was home early and we were working on our backyard project (to be shown in photos here soon) and I thought she was asleep but when I peeked in on her I found her sitting in her crib with her blanket over her head. I felt bad. The photo of her in the kitchen is right after that - she doesn't really look tired does she? How that could be I do not know.
But I (emphasis in bold and italic) am tired and that is because I am pregnant again. Yep - This will soon be the Sophia and (name to be decided later) make FOUR blog. Early January.
You know you are a pregnant mom-of-a-toddler when you go upstairs to get the camera so you can upload pictures to the blog and when you reach the top step you completely forget what you went up there for because you start thinking of all the other things that need to get done that you have no energy to do and it takes several moments and some walking around the house to remember what in the hell the first intention was about.

1 Comments:
Hey, Congratulations! We'll look forward to seeing the new one!
Post a Comment
<< Home