Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006



Sophia has started to point at things in her books, like the dogs and the cats and the babies, and in her soft book "All About Me" she points to herself. That is definitely one of those moments when your heart swells and the blood pounds in your ears and you sigh this big glorious sigh and hug your baby so tight, full of joy.
The converse moment happens when she screams in her crib after rousing from her nap-nursing. I am starting to think that the nap problems are from me not being more scheduled and vigilant, and then I think I am wrong. But she's almost 11 months old and if we are going to have another one then she is going to have to learn to nap - without car or stroller or nursing!! Heaven help me through this!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home