from the babe's mouth

Oh hi there - excuse me while I just get this call on my cell phone...
"da dah da dadda blah bral blah ma da da dad dadada"
ok - sorry about that. So what's up? I'm just hanging out here with Mom, doing a little table slapping, no biggie. I did however clap my hands together for the first time today. It's easy - just wave with both hands and bring them together! Wow - I could have been doing this last week!
I wish Mom would get it that I really want to not just be spoon fed mush anymore - I mean, HELLO, I have 2 teeth - I can eat real food now, sheesh!
Hey - tell me, what's up with this whole nap thing anyway? I mean, sure every now and then I get a little worn out, but what's with expecting me to sleep while the sun is out? There's FAR too much to do for that!!
Ok - I gotta go hang with my pal Ernie - he's got it goin' on!
-love, Sophia

1 Comments:
YAY! I'm clapping for Sophia right now. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home